A Guide To Ethics for Trust Professionals
Ethical behavior is a consideration that applies to every aspect of a professional relationship with a client.
This four-course curriculum addresses today’s ethical concerns by using examples to explain how to apply appropriate behaviors to common situations that exist when working with trust clients. Course exercises provide opportunities to apply knowledge using realistic client scenarios. The series covers:
- Financial Planning
- Tax Law and Tax Planning
- Fiduciary and Trust Activities
Duration: 2 Hours
The courses included in A Guide To Ethics for Trust Professionals Curriculum are:
- A Guide to Ethics in Fiduciary and Trust Activities
- A Guide to Ethics in Financial Planning
- A Guide to Ethics in Investments
- A Guide to Ethics in Tax Law and Tax Planning
Trust officers and other trust department personnel.
ICB: 3.0 CTFA (Eth)