Banks as a Business
Guides you through the business of banking. Master the essentials of bank organizational structures and bank financial management, including bank assets, liabilities, income, and expenses. Learn how banks meet their financial goals.
What You’ll Learn
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Describe a bank’s organizational structure
- Explain how banks manage assets and liabilities to achieve objectives
- Identify primary sources of bank income and expenses
- Describe how banks maximize loan and investment returns and fee income
- Examine typical performance measures in banking and how they are used in budgeting to achieve bank objectives.
For Onboarding. Anyone who needs an introduction to banking, whether just starting a career in the industry or a more experienced professional from a different industry, including specialists in non-banking functions such as marketing, information systems, and human resources.
ABA Certificates: This course will apply to the following ABA Certificates:
- Bank Service Provider Certificate
- Bank Teller Certificate
- Branch Manager Certificate
- Customer Service Representative Certificate
- Personal Banker Certificate
- Small Business Banker Certificate
- Supervisor/Team Leader Certificate
- Universal Banker Certificate