Writing New Account Procedures
Recorded: January 10, 2019 - $345 for the CD-Rom and Handouts
Thursday, January 10, 2019
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm CT
Recommended for 2.5 CE Credits
During this webinar, we will take the core document from deposit accounts documentation and set up a working document so that you can tailor your procedures into the framework we will provide. You will receive a “core document” in a word document that you can drop your individualized documents into and achieve one of the big goals at many financial institutions have “standards” on opening all types of new accounts.
- Review federal laws we have to cover in the opening of accounts
- Learn the different ownership types that we should set up sample signature cards and screen shots for
- You will receive a checklist for documents for every type of accounts
- How to set up a manual like this if you are in more than one state
- What questions should we ask and research for state law purposes
- You will receive a template to start the hard work and lots of guidance to help you in the process
Who Should Attend:
This webinar will benefit training, compliance, branch operations, customer service representatives and branch personnel who would be involved in developing a new accounts procedure manual.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.