Recorded: August 21, 2018 - $345 for the CD-Rom and Handouts
Tuesday, August 21st, 2018
What You Will Learn:
- Identify the key elements of presenting powerfully
- Create quality, audience-centered content
- Compose visuals that focus and move the audience
- Employ excellent platform skills
Who Should Attend?
You will want to attend this webinar if you want to become a master presenter. The workshop will cover all you need to know about presenting in this four-part program:
- Challenges – Identify key elements of presenting powerfully, the biggest problems with slide design and presentation delivery as well as techniques for overcoming them.
- Graphics – Create powerful visuals that capture the high points, use visual design approaches of master presenters to complement your spoken message, and discover the theories that support them.
- Content – Establish objectives for a highly focused presentation, focus content on the audience’s concerns, and deliver ideas with greater authority, impact, and persuasion;
- Delivery – Use the Physical Big Five and the Vocal Big Five in rendering memorable content and polished speaker’s platform skills, overcome presentation anxiety, transition smoothly between ideas to heighten impact, and proactive listening and responding.
Presenter: Philip Vassallo has designed, delivered, and supervised communication training programs for a wide range of executive, managerial, administrative and technical professionals in major multinational organizations for more than 30 years. He is the author of the books How to Write Fast Under Pressure, The Art of E-Mail Writing, and The Art of On-the-Job Writing. He also writes the popular blog Words on the Line, which offers practical tips for developing writers. Dr. Vassallo holds a B.A. in English, an M.S. in education, and a doctorate in educational theory.