CU Webinar: Streamlining the Real Estate Loan Process
Tuesday, August 14th, 2018
In the complex and detailed world of real estate lending, the time it takes to process a real estate loan and the efficiency of the real estate lending process are a major consideration that can directly impact member satisfaction and the success and production of a Credit Union’s real estate lending program.
This presentation will discuss the challenging topic of streamlining real estate lending that includes a discussion of concepts, methodologies, and tools for streamlining the real estate lending process and improving the efficiencies of the real estate lending operation.
Is your real estate lending process as efficient as it can be?!
- Rule and regulatory compliance affecting the streamlining of the real estate lending process
- Tactical steps to take to streamline the real estate lending process
- Processes for improving efficiencies in real estate loan processing
- Streamlining document requirements for real estate lending
- How streamlining real estate lending could affect real estate loan quality and potential risks that could result in potential delinquency and loss
- How communication with the real estate loan borrower impacts real estate loan origination, processing, closing and funding and member satisfaction
- And more….
Please join us for this interesting webinar that affects Credit Union real estate lending departments and operations.
Who Should Attend? CEOs, Lending Management, Supervisory Committee Members, Members of Boards of Directors, Marketing Managers, Real Estate Lending Personnel, and Operations Management will all benefit from attending this webinar.
Speaker: Bruce Hull has more than 30 years’ lending experience. His knowledge and ability to communicate have made him a sought-after speaker in the areas of lending, collections, and sales. Bruce has served in several capacities, including: COO for a $1.5 Billion credit union, the VP of lending for two large credit unions; the director of collections; a lender in two banks and a savings and loan; a lending professional with one of the nation’s top credit union audit firms; and an expert witness in loan fraud and bond claim cases.Bruce has been a frequent presenter at conferences around the country for over 20 years. He attended the University of Nevada in Reno and earned a Retail Banking Diploma from the American Institute of Banking.