CRE Appraisals: Two-Part Series
Recorded August 14th and 21st $625 for CD Rom/Handouts
Recommended for 5.0 CE Credits
This is the two-part webinar to be held on August 14th and August 21st, 2017. The prices below are including both sessions. Each session can also be attended individually.
CRE Appraisals – Part 1
Monday, August 14th, 2017 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm CT
CRE Appraisals – Part 2
Monday, August 21st, 2017 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm CT
- Overview of guidelines and issues critical to CRE appraisals
- Types of reviews, as suggested by the guidelines
- What about evaluations?
- Appraisal review outcomes and when to request revisions
- Types of appraisals by format
- What to look for within the assumptions and limiting conditions
- Property ownership interests clarified (fee simple, leased fee, etc.)
- Highest and best use of the property
- Approached to value
Who Should Attend:
CRE lenders, commercial lenders, credit analysts, portfolio managers, community bankers, mortgage lenders, private bankers, small business lenders, loan review specialists, special assets officers, lending managers, credit officers and CRE support personnel.
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for 25 years, designing and delivering courses specializing in commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate (CRE) and appraisals, plus selling and negotiating skills, and director training.
Richard is based in Huntsville, AL and has owned/operated Advantage Consulting & Training for 11 years, after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit, plus president through formation and acquisition of a community bank. He has BS and MBA degrees from the University of Alabama.