ABA Consumer Lending
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Central Time
Designed for entry-level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel, and bank employees who need to understand consumer credit.
This up-to-date, insider’s view of consumer lending offers essential information about the maze of regulations governing credit practices and reviews loan processing, cross-selling, and collections.
After successfully completing this class you should be able to:
- Identify components of the consumer installment credit market
- Describe various loan products
- Trace the lending process
- Apply credit math and loan pricing principles
- Recognize variables that affect loan structure
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling bank products
Instructor: B. Blackinton