ABA Law and Banking: Applications
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, Central Time
Designed for entry and officer level bankers, and anyone who is interested in becoming a Certified Teller.
This course is an introduction to laws pertaining to secured transactions, letters of credit, and the bank collection process.
After successfully completing this class you should be able to:
- Explain the concept of negotiability
- Analyze the concept of holder-in-due-course status
- Describe the nature of primary and secondary
- Contractual liability on an instrument
- Define and explain the nature of a letter of credit
- Identify the issues related to secured transactions
Instructor: B. Blackinton