Maintaining Superior Team Performance
Maintaining Superior Team Performance– Part IV of the Branch Manager Bootcamp- 4 part series – Winter 2019 Click here for information on entire series.
Hampton Inn & Suites/ 891 Plaza Drive/ Schaumburg, IL 60173
Registration begins at 8:30; workshop is from 9:00am – 4:00pm
OBJECTIVE: This session focuses on maintaining superior performance. Managers learn to evaluate individual performance, build performance standards that blend with the bank’s mission and vision. We will explore how to keep a team motivated and focused on achieving organizational goals.
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Keys for a Successful Review
- When Things Go Awry
- Managing Difficult Situations during a Review
- Running Effective Service Meetings
- Mentoring the Team
- Performance and Development
- Managing Conflict
- Rebalancing the Culture
- Delegating to Build Your Team
- Recognition and Reward – Non-Monetary and Monetary
- Understanding the Challenges Facing the Financial Work Force of Today
- Complete an Action Plan
Training fee: $350. Includes breakfast, lunch and refreshments and all materials. Does not include lodging. Lodging information will be provided in confirmation of enrollment.