Frontline Supervisor Series
2-part series: Thursday April 19, 2018 & Thursday May 24, 2018
Cambria Hotel & Suites/ 5045 Eastpark Blvd. / Madison, WI 53718
$595: includes materials, refreshments and lunch each day. Space is limited so register early!
No matter what the title, you play a key role. You manage a retail team that is the face – the image, the impression, the brand – of your bank. Your team is expected to handle the personal and business finances of your customers, cross-sell, and refer appropriately, all with a smile and without a mistake.
This 2-day program gives you the skills to improve team productivity through coaching, motivating and accountability. You will enhance your skills in how to reduce boredom, stop procrastination, and eliminate poor customer service. You will supercharge branch performance that increases staff professionalism, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty. In this fast-paced, two-day program, we will cover and discuss:
- Day 1 – April 19, 2018 9:00am – 4:00pm
- The branch of the future – will tellers go away?
- Boosting the level of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Getting your staff to listen
- Defining outstanding performance for your staff
- Coaching to improve and enhance performance
- Using performance appraisal as a coaching tool
- Progressive discipline process
Day 2 – May 24, 2018 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Managing staffing levels
- Managing projects to their conclusion
- Effective cross-selling with everyone watching you
- Getting tellers to think like bankers
- Creating a branch-level referral machine
- Sales skills for teller supervisors
Who Should Attend?
Teller Supervisors, Frontline Supervisors, Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, training staff, and others who manage the frontline.
About Jennie Sobecki
Co-owner of Focused Results, a company concentrating in results-driven process consulting and training experience in community banks and FI’s. An expert in designing and implementing sales efforts and processes, Ms. Sobecki designs solutions to drive top line growth through better utilization and training of existing sales forces, including sales management.
Ms. Sobecki is a graduate of Indiana University and has a certificate in consulting services from Ball State University. Prior to joining Focused Results, Ms. Sobecki was Director of Sales and Marketing for a $3 billion bank holding company, Sales Manager for a high performing mid-level bank, and Director of Corporate Training for a large Midwest insurance company. A charismatic speaker and consultant, Ms. Sobecki consults with numerous financial service organizations on revenue, sales, sales leadership, and organizational performance.