CFT Advanced Financial Services Diploma
Upon successful completion of the curriculum requirements, students will gain an introductory knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Principles of Banking OR Banking Today OR 3 years of Bank Experience
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Business Communication
- Customer Service Excellence OR Sales Excellence
- General OR Financial Accounting
- Human Relations in Banking OR Management
- Law and Banking: Applications OR Principles
- Marketing Financial Services
- Money and Banking
And any two of the following:
- Consumer Lending
- Commercial Lending
- Introduction to Mortgage Lending
All required and elective courses must be completed with a passing grade (D or better) and the student’s overall grade point average (GPA) must be 2.00 or higher.
All courses must carry a minimum of 2.00 credits unless otherwise noted in the specific diploma and certificate requirements.
You can complete the requirements of your diploma and certificate at a pace that suits your schedule and the courses can be completed in any order you choose.